Established in 1998, FIE is a private, independent, non-profit educational exchange organization based in London, England offering academic year, semester, or summer study abroad program for college undergraduate students.
Courses in Arts and Communication, Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences, plus Internship Placements
- Spring 2016 Cost billed by TCNJ: $9,085 (TCNJ tuition/fees, cultural excursions, transportation pass in London)
- Spring 2016 Cost billed by FIE London: $7,490 (Housing)
- Summer 2016 Cost billed by TCNJ: $6,950 (TCNJ tuition/fees, cultural excursions, transportation pass in London)
- Summer 2016 Cost billed by FIE London: $4,045 (Housing)
- Additional Expenses: All meals (self-catered in kitchens), transatlantic airfare, passport, personal expenses
London is a thriving multicultural city boasting cutting-edge music, art and fashion. As part of FIE’s course program, students attend field trips and site visits, are visited by London-based specialized guest lecturers and attend other programs in and around London. Previous co-curricular events and activities have included tours and lectures at the Globe Theatre, backstage tours of the National Theatre and guided visits to the Inns of Court and tours of Parliament. The arts, theater, nightlife, music and literature are just some of the things in which London excels, and just some of those that students can expect to experience during their program.