Each year selected TCNJ faculty lead students on short-term study abroad programs throughout the world. These programs feature TCNJ faculty teaching TCNJ courses for TCNJ credit – meaning that students pay TCNJ tuition and earn grades that will be included in their grade point average.
These programs provide our faculty with an opportunity to create a learning environment beyond the Ewing campus and engage their students in aspects of their teaching and scholarships. Each program is a unique opportunity to work closely with our faculty and explore various concepts in a fascinating manner.
- Cuba: Race, Gender & Nation – Dr. Winnifred Brown-Glaude, Dr. Alvin Figueroa, Dr. Marimar Huguet, Dr. Marla Jaksch
- Haiti: Nursing and Global Health – Dr. S. Byrne, TCNJ Department of Nursing
- London and Stratford: British Theatre – Dr. J. Graham and Dr. L. Konkle, TCNJ Department of English
- London: Documenting US History – Dr. Nicolosi, TCNJ Departments of Women and Gender Studies and History
- South Africa: History of Apartheid – Dr. M. Bender and Dr. Mindi McMann – TCNJ Departments of History and English