INTERESTED IN STUDYING ABROAD? HERE ARE THE FIRST STEPS:
- Interested in Study Abroad? Let Us Know
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 Group Advising Session
- Investigate program options using on our online Program Directory.
- If you know which program you would like to participate in, please skip to Step 6. If you are still unsure, see Step 5.
- Fill out the Advisement Questionnaire online. (Use your TCNJ credentials to login and search for a program or programs that you might be interested in and select the Request Advising button on that program’s page.)
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a CGE staff member to discuss your study abroad goals, program choices and the application process. Make sure to tell us your name, year, program name and/or location of interest.
- After meeting with a CGE staff member, take the time to narrow down your top program choices and decide on the program right for you.
- Begin the Application Process
- Study Abroad!