LIVE FAIR DATES: Monday February 8th- Wednesday February 10th
This virtual fair provides students with the opportunity to learn about study abroad programs for the academic year, semester, summer & winter study abroad programs around the globe. Chat with program representatives and study abroad alums/peer advisors about their experiences, and hear about both on-the-ground and virtual/remote course offerings.
Our fair is going virtual this year, so join us on our new online platform!
How to Register for the Fair
- Go to the Registration Page on LunaFairs.
- Create your account and choose your preferences. The program matching tool will help you narrow down your search and identify programs suited for you.
- Explore the site. “Favorite”programs for easy access to return to read more about and/or attend sessions during the live fair dates.
- Bookmark our Program Schedule for a quick overview of all sessions offered during the live fair dates (Feb 8-10th), their day/times, and Zoom link information.
At the fair, you’ll be able to explore the following:
- Program Partners – Browse our study center, exchange partners and third-party providers who offer programs around the world and chat with program reps.
- Faculty-Led Programs – Talk to TCNJ faculty who lead short-term programs.
- University Booths– Resources to learn more about the how to’s when researching and applying, as well as, scholarship opportunities.
#GoGlobal with TCNJ