These programs provide our faculty with an opportunity to create a learning environment beyond the Ewing campus and engage their students in aspects of their teaching and research. Each program is a unique opportunity to work closely with our faculty and explore various concepts in a fascinating manner.
- England: British Literature – Dr Felicia Steele and Prof. Diane Steinberg
- Greece: Global Issues, Local Impacts – Dr. Lee Ann Riccardi and Prof. Joanne Bateup Thomas
- India: Gender Equity in Education- Dr. Marla Jaksch and Dr. Deborah Hutton
- South Africa: History and Literature of Apartheid– Dr. Mindi McMann and Dr. Matthew Bender
Spring Break 2022
- England: Culture and Healthcare in Britain and the U.S.: Which Comes First? – Dr. Connie Kartoz and Sharon Byrne
- The Summer 2022 faculty-led schedule will be announced in May 2021