Study Abroad 101 is the bi-weekly information session for the Center for Global Engagement. In a quick half-hour session, students will get the basics on the study abroad process, including research & program identification using our online Program Directory, online application process and academic goal setting.
Fall 2023 Session Dates: September 13, 20, 27; October 4, 18 & 25
Sessions are held on Wednesdays (see above) in the first half of the semester from 3:00-3:30pm and will be conducted virtually. To register for any of the dates listed above see the registration links below:
- September 13th- please register here
- September 20th- please register here
- September 27th- please register here
- October 4th- please register here
- October 18th- please register here
- October 25th- please register here
After attending a Study Abroad 101 session, we encourage students to request an individual appointment with an advisor in CGE – hopefully with some specific location and academic goals in mind.