Study Abroad 101 is the bi-weekly information session for the Center for Global Engagement. In a quick half-hour session, students will get the basics on the study abroad process, including research & program identification using our online Program Directory, online application process and academic goal setting.
- Wednesday February 17th @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday February 24th @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday March 3rd @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday March 10th @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday March 17th @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday March 24th @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday March 31st @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday April 7th @ 3:30pm
Sessions are held every Wednesday (see above) at 3:30pm and will be conducted virtually. Register here: https://tcnj.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvc-CurTwsEtI5_VKicqYQvK50c1F8zZFR
After attending a Study Abroad 101 session, we encourage students to request an individual appointment with an advisor in CGE – hopefully with some specific location and academic goals in mind.