Study Abroad 101 is the bi-weekly information session for the Center for Global Engagement. In a quick half-hour session, students will get the basics on the study abroad process, including research & program identification using our online Program Directory, online application process and academic goal setting.
- Wednesday September 2nd: 3:00pm
- Wednesday September 16th: 3:00pm
- Wednesday September 30th: 3:00pm
- Wednesday October 14th: 3:00pm
- Wednesday October 28th: 3:00pm
Sessions are held every other Wednesday at 3:00pm and will be conducted virtually. Stay tuned to this webpage for more information.
After attending a Study Abroad 101 session, we encourage students to request an individual appointment with an advisor in CGE – hopefully with some specific location and academic goals in mind.